today I’m talking about one of my favorite highlighters for the summer! During the summer I love this makeup look – minimal makeup and glowy skin. It’s super easy to achieve that glowy goddess look, as if you have been soaking up the sun for the past couple hours! Enjoy!
My TIPS and TRICKS♥
- Apply highlighter to the high points of your cheekbones with a makeup brush.
- If you’re not oily you can even apply it to the center of you forehead, nose, and cupids bow.
- Blend in the highlighter with a damp beauty blender therefore, it doesn’t look like a huge glob just sitting on your face and it actually melts into your skin!
- If you’re going to the beach or showing off your shoulders/décolleté apply the highlighter with a brush to your collarbones and shoulders! You’ll be glowing for miles!
- If you want a stronger highlight apply the highlight with a more precise brush – personally I like to apply my highlight with a fluffy brush that you would use to apply eyeshadow in your crease!
- If you want a more subtle highlight, use a fan brush or even your fingers!
GET THE LOOK
LAURA GELLER Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator – Gilded Honey
Have a great week loves!♥